Conquest: single-player mode
The game of Dragon Front takes place during the Second Great War. In this time, The World of Terrene Gall has been broken into different factions, each warring for one cause or another under the guiding hands of one of the six Gods. These Gods have empowered their Champions to lead armies in their name.
Each faction is thematically and tactically distinct, providing a player the ability to craft a deck of cards led by a Champion unit. These decks are then sent into battle against others, with each match telling the tale of the Second Great War.
Single-Player Story Mode
Conquest Mode puts you at the helm of the seven great armies as they battle one another for dominance. Conquest Mode consists of 210 unique and thematically designed battles meant to tell the tale of the Second Great War of Terrene Gall: the war that broke the world.
Conquest Mode Features:
- 7 unique Conquest stories following the 7 factions through the Second Great War of Terrene Gall.
- Each faction Conquest consists of 6 campaigns with 5 thematically designed battles per campaign
- 210 specially designed single-player battles total!
- Each completed campaign (set of 5 battles) earns a free booster!
- Each completed Conquest (set of 6 campaigns/30 battles) wins a Conquest Boss Champion card for the respective factions!
- The first campaign in each Conquest is free if you own the faction. Each following campaign is unlockable with 600 gold or with cash.